Tuesday, May 8, 2012

                       Wii U thoughts


Ok there is this gaming convention coming up called Electronic Entertainment Expo or as most call it E3. I'm really looking forward to that expo because of one sole purpose, and that is to hear more about the console called the Wii U.

The Wii U is the new system but what do we know for sure? I'm not even sure the official stuff about it is official anymore. Even the name of the system is being rumored to change! That's messed up on how Nintendo hasn't revealed much information throughout a course of a year! Really nothing at all seems real and all we know is that at E3 2012, we will see the real thing (hopefully).

What I think will be revealed at E3, well I'm expecting a few things. I think the Wii U's power is going to be demonstrated. Also I think it's going to be the time for Nintendo to present the games for the system, not just the ports but the real deal made by Nintendo themselves! Last thing I think we will learn and see is that Nintendo will reveal a release date but that's it, no price.

But I like how Nintendo has made it so unpredictable other than that the Wii U will be back for another round of revealing this year. It's good that last year we get to see the Wii U in its early stages, but I would have liked more information back then. Now that is has been almost year since the announcement of the system, which here’s an article talking about this year's speculation here. I can’t wait for E3 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment