Monday, April 9, 2012
















                                                     (Picture created by me.)


            Why I'm still not joining the Call of Duty bandwagon.




Many people know what Call of Duty is. Year after year people are talking about it and playing it! I have not owned a Call of Duty game since the first and why you ask? Well it's because I'm not a huge fan of Military shooters. We all have certain games that we like. The types of games I like are Mario, inFAMOUS, and Uncharted games to name a few. I only have played and enjoyed a couple of shooters and none of the few are Call of Duty. The series hasn't been innovating for the past few years which sooner or later the future games will feel stale and boring to the loyal fans that have bought it year after year. That's why I'm not getting it. I’m not saying that Call of Duty is a bad game at all; it’s actually pretty enjoyable to play and has one of the best mutiplayers out there today. I’m one of the minorities that doesn’t buy it, I’m fine with that. There’s so much more games that I rather play and owned before I ever consider on buying that game! This year it’s rumored that there will be a new Call of Duty coming out that is a sequel to Black Ops but the latest Call of Duty game released was MW3 (Modern Warfare 3).That’s my reasons on why I’m not joining the bandwagon. Let me know what you think about Call of Duty in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment